Friday, August 23, 2013

7 Habits Posters FREEBIE


       Wow! My fellow teachers have spoken. If I had a $1 for every message I have gotten in the last 6 months asking for where my 7 Habits Posters were on TPT (which I took down), I would be rich! Glad to know so many people are using the 7 Habits in their school too. So....back by popular demand....AND with new and improved graphics and cute chevron borders.... I present - my 7 Habits Posters!  Our school is a Leader in Me school and is currently going up for Lighthouse Status this year, so we are always busy bees teaching our kids the 7 Habits.  They are so wonderful, give a common language to our school, and teach the kids wonderful life skills that will take them far in life!  I love the 7 Habits!!  Enjoy these FREE posters! Click on the picture to get them. 


If you liked the previous 7 Habits Posters design (polka dots), click the picture below.


          Love, Beth

6 comments:

Amy B said...

these are great!thank you!
Amy Burton

Beach Teacher said...

These are so cute and useful! Thank you for sharing them!!!

Primary Classrooms are Oceans of Fun

katydae said...

Thank you so much for sharing these with those of us who missed them the first time you posted them!!

Alexis said...

Thank you so much! I was one of those Teachers scavenging around trying to find your posters because they were the best out there :) Thanks again for sharing. My Kinder students are absolutely loving the 7 habits so far. This is our schools first year as a Leader in Me school and it has been WONDERFUL so far. The change in the students in this short time already compared to last year is amazing! Thanks again!!!

profile page said...

thank you for sharing

Lindsay Fuller said...

Just starting the journey! These are fantastic! Thanks for sharing :)

Post a Comment