Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Common Core Galore!

As I started thinking "How am I going to start implementing these new common core standards into my classroom," I realized that I needed to make new math tubs/centers for my flexible groups. I designed a unit of EASY TO USE games based on the standards for Numbers and Operations in Base 10. Last year I spent hours cutting and laminating games (along with many ink cartridges), so I decided to create games that were PRACTICAL and PURPOSEFUL :) All you need to do is print these recording sheets and provide your students with basic classroom/home supplies such as base ten blocks, dice, dominoes, popsicle sticks, buttons, etc. Your students will love these HANDS-ON games and so will you because they are all READY TO GO!

I can't leave this post without saying a big THANK YOU to my blog partner Beth!! My old computer can act crazy sometimes, and she helped me re-format a few items and added some extra borders and designs to make the unit super cute. I am so thankful to have a wonderful teaching partner, co-blogger, and FRIEND :)  

1 comments:

The Zoo Keeper said...

I can't find this unit on your TPT store.
Any suggestions?
Beth
zeekszoo@verizon.net

Post a Comment