Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Parts of Plants We Eat FREEBIE :)

So......holy moly...every year I completely underestimate how stressful the end of the school year is! Wow. And add in my new side job as a Pampered Chef consultant (yay!!) and a bunch of other random "life" things, I have been SWAMPED.  My poor husband hasn't had a home cooked meal or washed clothes all week....sorry baby!! So I'm sorry I've been MIA. I've also been working on some huge units that I can't wait to share with you.  They are works in progres and are not quite ready yet, but I can't wait for them to make their blog debut!!  However, I have been super excited about our plants unit in science. My kiddos have been working so hard, and they were so ecstatic to see that their plants had sprouted over the weekend. I LOVE seeing them excited about those little things...  We also had a blast at the Riverbanks Zoo and Botanical Gardens on our field trip today.  All the beautiful plants and flowers were amazing!! We saw flowering plants, etible plants, leafy plants, plants with thorns and spikes, and much more!   In honor of my favorite science unit ever, here is a little freebie that helps review all of the plant parts we eat.  I know it's not much, but hopefully I will get out my full plant unit soon for you with LOTS of fun and useful plant resources!  Have a wonderful week blog friends!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment