Monday, October 8, 2012

JOURNEYS Smart Board Lesson 6


    So, I just have to say that I am SO excited FALL is here!!  I just had my first Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks this weekend, and it was fabulous!  I am also going to the mountains this weekend with my hubby and some friends and we're going apple picking!  I can't wait.. :)  I think I'm pretty much obsessed with apples and pumpkins.   I made pumpkin cupcakes this weekend for our Carolina vs. Georgia game party at our house, I have pumpkin decorations ALL over the house, and just thinking about apple picking makes me kind of giddy inside.  Fall is just happy, and it means Christmas is just around the corner, which is my favorite too.  Anyway....enough about fall....so WOW!  These JOURNEYS lessons are kicking my butt!  They are taking f-o-r-e-v-e-r to make. Blah!  My poor husband has to put up with a laptop glued to my lap for hours.  Haha.  I can't wait for Thanksgiving break so I can get ahead a little.  :)  I just finished Lesson 6, though, so if you teach Journeys, it is ready for download on TPT.  Have a wonderful week and God Bless!
      Beth

7 comments:

Unknown said...

My school uses an older version of the Houghton Mifflin reading series. Can you tell me where you found a picture of your decodable readers? Your Smart board lessons are amazing! I wish we used this newer version!

Anonymous said...

I'm partial to my Palmetto State friends! I've nominated you for the Liebster award. Stop by my blog to check it out!

Karen
An Apple a Day in First Grade

Unknown said...

Oh! I love your blog! I'm your newest follower!
I teach first grade in Ohio.

I've nominated you for a Liebster award!

Read all about it HERE

:) Alisha
First Grade Follies

BFF K said...

I cannot find these on TPT. Is there a special place to look? Thanks!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for this blog.
green tea

theglobalhues said...

Nice blog! healingbuddha

theglobalhues said...

Great blog! theglobalhues

Post a Comment